Tuesday, January 12, 2010

warmth

how I've missed you

In honor of spring (which feels too far away) here are some clothes I am dreaming of...


I wanted to put a sweater with it...but I am no good at pairing dresses and sweaters!
Anthropologie dress; A Little Hamster earrings and necklace; Anthropologie coin purse; Kelsi Dagger sandals

Anthropologie dress, earrings, necklace and clutch; J.Crew heels


Anthropologie dress; Stella Bella necklace; Anthropologie bag, flats and heels ( I couldn't decide!)


I guess this is still a little winterish; but you need a transition right?
Anthropologie jacket and shirt; Maya Brenner necklace; Anthopologie bag, pants and boots


I have to say, picking this stuff out is just as good as buying it, wearing it and loving it forever. Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment