Monday, April 15, 2013

looking back

The other day I decided to take a walk down memory lane and read through my old posts. Fun times. There were some good ones. A few stood out...

Like this one where I planned to make some "art" as a headboard.

Or here where I committed to giving up some TV shows. I have given in and picked a few of those back up (ahem....bachelor......ahem).

So thankful for progress made on this issue but hopeful for more in the near future.

And these words about marriage. I feel them even more strongly now that John and I are responsible for a tiny human.

And the one where I say I'm not that into pinterest. Meanwhile....1,422 pins later...

I think I was planning on making a bunch of lists? I'm not sure...

Coming soon....looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment