Thursday, March 31, 2011

evernote

I've been using evernote lately to store my bookmarks and links. I think I'm in love with the way it is structured and I'm still learning new ways to use it.

Here is a screenshot of my inspiration links. These are anything from party themes, diy projects, clothes I love, colors I love, pictures that are pretty, etc. I love to just scroll through and find themes in the pictures that stand out to me. For example, I like pink.


And here are the recipes. I'm so visual when it comes to food. I hate following recipes that don't have pictures. It's so fun to look at this and pick something out based on how delicious it looks.

Link
I also have a pinterest account, but for some reason I'm not getting in to it. Maybe when I have more time I can explore a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment