Monday, July 19, 2010

operation: get my life back

Camp War Eagle 2010 is over! Here are some shots from our banquets this weekend and some of my favorite people.


Now, it is time to get my life back. I have a long list of things to do. They are listed below, not necessarily in order of importance, but in the order I will be doing them.

1. Sleep.

2. Clean my office. It's overwhelming. And it it's a problem for me, then it's a problem.

3. Talk to John about something other than Camp War Eagle.

4. Get my hair done.

5. Spend some time with family and friends in Tennessee. I cannot wait.

6. Eat real food not prepared by Tiger Dining or Chic-Fil-A.

7. Get re-focused with diet and exercise. Which means making a reappearance at the gym.

8. Use my spa gift certificate I got from the Head Counselors.

9. Clean my house.

10. Finish some personal projects that I have been working on for a long time.

11. Get ready for the Fall semester.

12. Blog more.

I can't wait to do the first one...

No comments:

Post a Comment