Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Weekend!

Friday

Lunch with HK and shopping at The Summit!
bought these:


in Ricepaper (plus eye pencil in Indigo and lip glass in Spring Bean...they are eternal)
And this flower for my hair!

Then on to the BJCC for Wicked! with my mom and friends that might as well be family.

I wish wish wish I could turn back time and see Kristen Chenoweth and Idina Mendel on Broadway!

Saturday

Breakfast at the Original Pancake House (heaven) then goodbyes

Stopped to pick up special beer for John and arrived home to find my Easter present...

a Wii Fit!!!

Sunday

He is risen indeed!

Very much missed my family Easter celebration!


But luckily had some substitute families to spend some time with. And, we were outside a lot so I got some sun!

Talk about finding my joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment